HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR TATTOO:
- Keep bandage on for 2 hours.
- Remove bandage carefully. this allows your skin to breathe and begin the healing process.
- wash with antibacterial soap and lightly wash tattoo with warm water. rinse with cold water to allow your pores to close and gently pat it dry with a washcloth take care not to rub it.
- massage a thin coat of aftercare over your tattoo.
- avoid getting a lot of water on your new tattoo. showers are fine, but don't go swimming or soak in a bath.
- keep your tattoo out of the sun. if your tan, wait two weeks then always apply spf 50 product.
- do not pick or scratch your new tattoo. this can permanently damage it.
- do not touch new tattoo with dirty hands.